- Fernando Ribas Dominicci / Isla Grande Airport Hangar #12, North Ramp San Juan, PR 00907.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturdays 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Sundays 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Bahía Urbana – Amphitheater Pier 8, street Fernandez Juncos #98, Viejo San Juan PR 00901.
Times will vary
- La Vecindad del Chavo Bar & Grill Carr. 771, km. 4.0 Int. Bo Sector Los Zayas, Barranquitas 00794, Puerto Rico.
- Saturdays and Sundays 11:00am – 6:00pm
There are several ways to complete your reservation:
- Through our web page , the link for reservations www.puertoricohelitours.com
- By calling our office at 787-497-5323.
- By writing to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of your reservation, either through our website or with the help of any of the Service Agents, you will need to provide the following information:
- Name and Surname of all participants.
- Estimated or weight of all participants.
- Information of the Credit Card that will be used to guarantee the reservation.
- Phone number where we can get, in case of any unexpected change to your reservation.
- E-mail where you can receive confirmation of flight.
- Contact information you can call in case of emergency.
Photo ID issued by a government agency. Example: Driver’s License or Passport.
Is required to be 10 minutes before the reserved time.
As a company we have no particular restriction. Dress casual and comfortable clothing would be the best option.
Federal regulations require each passenger to be sitting in their own seat and wear their seat belts throughout the voyage. Therefore, the minimum age to participate in the experience is two (2) years and up.
Any change or cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance. Have not performed the cancellation within the prescribed time, we will apply to your credit card the full cost of the reserved tour. If reservation is canceled 24 hours in advance the customer will receive a credit for the total reserved excursion discounting the charges of credit card processing.
We operate most holidays, but we always recommend you to contact our office to validate any unforeseen changes in operating schedules.
All reservations must be paid for and completed at least 24 hours in advance.
Our pilots meet the following minimum requirements:
- + 500 hours of flights on the aircraft they will be operating.
- Commercial license issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Each year they must make a flight test with an instructor’s (FAA), in order to validate their knowledge of flight and operation.
- Receive ongoing training on topics related to Health and Safety.